The L.E.A.N Start Online Family Wellness Workshop is a self-paced, online course. It’s geared for individuals and families who are interested in learning the basic principles of good health, lifestyle, and nutrition:
- Or anyone interested in improving their own health in simple and fun ways.
Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your home. Participants will have 90 days to complete six interactive eLearning video segments (approximately 30 minutes each). View them as often as you’d like.
Each video segment comes with:
- Corresponding worksheets
- Snack recipes
- Fun Family Challenge Activities.
What you’ll learn:
- Which ingredients in food can affect behavior, sleep, concentration, and energy level
- What food manufacturers ARE NOT telling you and don’t want you to know
- What might be making you and your child sick
Outcomes participants can expect:
- Practical solutions for parents to help their child
- Simple and time saving ideas that make a parent’s life easier
- Interactive and fun
- Packed with innovative activities to keep kids moving
Did you know:
- Many ingredients in the food our kids eat can actually damage brain cells?
- A significant number of foods marketed as “healthy” have negative effects on your child?
- Physical activity has a significant impact on children’s sleep and moods?
Sign up now – Gift Certificates Available
Online L.E.A.N. Start Workshop – $60
Optional: 80-page L.E.A.N. Start Guide Book for $10
Optional: L.E.A.N. Start Children’s Activity Workbook for $5
Total cost for the online class, Guide book, and Activity book is $75
To register, email me at: email@example.com
Healthy Living the L.E.A.N. way!
Return to Certified Health Coach page.
Go to Adult Wellness – Prime Time – Healthy Aging page.